What is Skype Saturday? family law advice delivered by Skype…
- Skype Saturday is a new service we are offering to give legal advice to people who cannot come to us because they are too far away. You probably found out about us either by Facebook, stumbling across our website, or maybe by word of mouth.
- We put out an advert on Saturday on our Facebook page, telling people we are running a Skype Saturday. It goes far and wide by the magic of Face Book…
- We “see” clients during the Saturday following the advert by arranging a Skype appointment with them.
- If you are interested, then let us know either through the “help@” email on our contact page OR through a Private Message on Facebook.
- Someone will call you ASAP to take basic details.
- On the Thursday before, you will get a final confirmation call, checking you want to go ahead as well as taking payment, and double checking your details.
- Your Solicitor dials your Skype account at the appointed time. You receive your advice.
What is the price?
- You can book two different things: either a first £60 appointment (which takes as long as it takes) or a Pay As You Go legal advice appointment.
What’s the difference?
- Every client is entitled to a first appointment for £60, whether by Skype or face to face in our office. That is how we have always done things and it is very popular with our clients. The £60 appointment always costs only £60 and it takes as long as it takes! Yes, we have had some that last more than 4 hours…hopefully yours won’t but if it did, it would still cost £60.
- After the £60 appointment, many of our clients become “Pay as You Go ” clients. That means they run their case themselves, but because they have OUR HELP, it doesn’t go wrong. Not everybody can manage the PAYG service and we assess your suitability during the £60 first appointment.
- The PAYG service is done on the hourly rate. The hourly rate depends on the Solicitor you use. Our most expensive solicitor is £210 per hour VAT and the least expensive advisor (not a solicitor) is £150 plus VAT.
What kind of advice can you give?
- Once you have given us the basic facts about your situation, we will advise you on the law that applies to your case, and, more helpfully, we can usually advise you on what to do next, and how to do it. That may be about a letter you have just received, court hearings that you have coming up, or a statement that you must do. We’ve seen it all, and if you check out our website, you will see the kind of things we do all day long…
OK I’m interested in the £60, what next?
- Please PM our Facebook page or email us using our contact page with a telephone number we can contact you on and we will call you to run through things again and book you in. We will be in touch this Monday morning , it’s that simple.
We look forward to hearing from you!